Saturday, September 27, 2008

WIFE MANAGEMENT (How to keep "Them")


I GUESS MANY WOULD RATHER WISH TO BE BACHELOR FOREVER BECAUSE OF THE RUMOR THAT TYING A KNOT IS A HORROR,A GAME OVER FOR BACHELLORS,AND A PREMEDITATED SUICIDE FOR SOME !!!.BUT DON’T BE SO SURE DUDE,"MARRIAGE IS A GREAT RECIPE TO A FULFILLING LIFE".I’VE BEEN THROUGH THAT SAID HORRIFIC EVENT IN MY LIFE AND I LOVE IT AND EVENSO ENJOYING IT.LOLS!.I AM ALMOST 10 YEARS  HAPPILY AGONIZING WITH THE MOST LOVELY LADY I'VE MET 12yrs ago AND HEY!,WE’RE SO ATTACHED THAT WE HAD HAVE TWO WITTY CHILDREN TO DATE AND THAT'S ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT IM SO DAMN AFRAID OF HER THAT I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF DETACHING FROM HER,NEVER. HAHAHA!.AND GUESS WHAT!,SHE'S LIKE A LOVELY LION TO ME WHEN SHE'S MAD BUT OH YES! I STILL DO CHERISH AND LOVE HER EVEN BETTER.ITS JUST A MATTER OF WIFE MANAGEMENT. 

EVEN SO, I BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT INSIGHTS ON RELATIONSHIPS BUT WHAT I WOULD WANT TO SHARE is ATLEAST A “ STAIRCASE TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP” BASED ON  WHAT I’VE DISCOVERED AND REALIZED THROUGHOUT OUR MARRIAGE .
SADLY THOUGH ,I AM SO MUCH EAGER TO EXECUTE THESE TO MY WIFE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ‘COZ SHE’S BECOMING MORE AND MORE IRRESISTIBLE AND IRREPLACEABLE ALREADY BUT I CANT NOW 'COZ WE'RE FAR APART.SO HERE ARE MY POINT OF VIEWS ON HOW TO MANAGE OUR PARTNERS….ENJOY READING MAN!


1. KEEP AN EYE ON HER-show her that you care even if sometimes you don’t coz she always nag at you.
2. ACKNOWLEDGE HER DIET –remind her always that she’s sexy and that her diet is effective.(sometimes they feel they’re stout that they feel insecure at your sexy friends or exes…)
3. BE HONEST- so far the most difficult way to keep her. my pants ended up into pieces when I disobeyed long time ago (I swear i wont do it again).so I suppose the moral of the lesson is “ never lie if you don’t need it” .they want us to tell everything about what happened while we are out of sight. in addition, tell her the exact time she should expect you to come home from meetings or other important matters if it’s indeed important.(IF WORSE COMES TO WORST,U CAN APPLY these and no. 10 COLLECTIVELY)
4. BE ATTENTIVE- The more you ignore her the more they’ll hound you so listen to whatever she says or tell you, don’t ignore her while she’s telling even a nonsense story or nagging at you .well,half of their discourse are worth obeying sometimes, so just listen…you can always pass it through your eardrums anyway.
5. SURPRISE HER-not the dire surprises where she will catch you with another woman but rather a sweet surprise like preparing a breakfast for her or buy a bunch of roses and sweets ,shopping ,treat her for dinner in a cozy resto or if you still have extra cash in your pocket, watch a movie together in theaters . unfortunately, in my case I seldom do it due to scarceness but I did it thrice or more and she loves me so much after that she can’t help but wrap her hands steadily around my arms while wandering in the mall right after we leave the cinema trying to publicly display that I’m with her, as if she’s saying,”Hey! My hubby is sweet!” bleh!....
6. TEXT HER REGULARLY-don’t forget to at least text her once in a while like “wud”?,wer u?,tc,love you,c u later and other warm thoughts to let her feel that you always think of her…just don’t forget to recheck before you send your messages…many families were broken because of miss send messages…of course its unusual for her to receive messages that are meant for other people or worst, for different ladies.
7. BE CALM-in worst case scenario, be calm as you can be when she is nagging at you, A fire can be devastating when it gets bigger, so be composed and start praying the “apostles creed” to avoid a fight.Dont talk while she’s talking. in my own way, I just play dead when she’s lecturing me,or if she feels irritated with that trick, I just simply act as a damp cat…
8. KISS HER AS OFTEN-don’t be hesitant. they like to be kissed as much as possible. Kiss is useful specially after engaging her from a fight.. just kiss her shoulder or neck while you embrace her and say sorry then the rest will be fun on bed….enjoy the rest of the fight!
9. REMEMBER THE INTERNATIONAL SYMBOL OF MARRIAGE-…be a responsible provider,do your duties ,always do the best performance of your life when you are called for financial and mutual obligations with her…a boring wife tends to hook up on something they enjoy more.These is why im always keeping my money on my pocket and for mutual obligations, i collect fhm mag and browse the art of Kama sutra.Go go go ! boys! .lol.
10. (golden rule) DO NOT ADMIT IT-white lies are useful specially when she doesn’t feel good during her interrogation about your OBVIOUS lapses.,Confess your sins in due time in a way you tell it to the priest. try to be clever if needed.reveal it only if she’s in a good mood .you can exercise rule no. 7 and 8 anyway if worse comes to worst or if you already forget to open it up with her,just let it fly with the birds….give it a try!its proven to be effective…
goodluck!....AND BYE!COZ THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST BLOG IF MY WIFE READS THIS!....HEHEHEHE.PEACE BABY!!!!!!
 EVER WONDERING WHY SAYING I LOVE YOU TO HER ALL THE TIME WAS NOT INCLUDED..my wife once told me,REMEMBER!, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.....I ALWAYS UTTER THAT TO HER BEFORE BUT it DID NOT WORK..AS MY LOVELY WIFE ONCE again SAID and asked “CAN WE EAT THAT WORD!?,just say it when you perfectly mean it"...might as well comply with or else i'm out of the bed.lols...


2 comments:

JAJA NOBLE said...

ang dami mong alm ej!miss m n mahal m no?!dami m tlga alm!!!nyahahahahahhahaahh!!!!!

EL HOMBRE said...

heheheh...nag cocoment din pala si bella!? buti nman...hehehehe....kunwari lng yan maraming alam pero ala nman....

Search Here

Popular Posts